- 2 20” 4H Dorset folding looms, 1 for Community Outreach
- 3 24” 4 H Dorset folding looms
- 1 18” 8H Mountain Loom table loom
- 1 12” 8H Mountain Loom table loom
- 1 22” Mirrix tapestry loom with easel
- 1 inkle loom
- 1 warping board, assorted shuttles
Equipment Rental Policy
- Equipment may only be rented to currently paid members.
- Triangle Weavers will determine that rental equipment is in good working condition before it is rented.
- A damage deposit will be handed to the Equipment Chairperson by the renter when equipment is taken out. This damage deposit will be held by the Equipment Chairperson and returned to the renter when the equipment has been returned and found to be undamaged. The Equipment Chairperson is responsible for determining whether equipment is or is not in good working order when returned. Damage beyond normal wear is the renter’s responsibility.
- If a piece of equipment is rented for more than two months, the damage deposit will be deposited by the Treasurer, and a refund will be paid by Triangle Weavers upon satisfactory return of the equipment.
- Renters are responsible for paying rent to the Equipment Chairperson. The Equipment Chairperson is responsible for notifying anyone who has not paid within a reasonable time that the rent is due.
- No piece of equipment may be rented for more than three months if there is a waiting list for that piece. If there is no one waiting, a renter may continue to rent on a month-to-month basis until another member requests that equipment.
- One Dorset loom remains warped at all times, and is reserved for Community Outreach. Other looms may be reserved in advance for Triangle Weavers’ workshops.
Equipment Rental Rates
|Loom with one reed||$ 25
||$ 10/month for 1st 3 months|
|$ 25/month thereafter|
||$15||same as above|