Information for various TFAC events is listed below:
- Fiber Art Sale and Show: November 5, 2022. Information for vendors
Drop-ins: a great time to come by the TFAC, check out materials and socialize with other weavers!
- In-person: Tuesdays and Saturdays from 1-3 pm. N95 or KN95 masks required. TWG Covid Guidelines
- Zoom: Tuesdays from 1-2 pm may not be hosted)
September In-person Drop-ins
- Tuesday, October 4, 1-3 pm Hosted by Lori Rhodes
- Saturday, October 8, 1-3 pm Hosted by Elaina Kenyon
- Tuesday, October 11, 1-3 pm Hosted by Shula Bernard
- Saturday, October 15, 1-3 pm Hosted by Sandy Lyles
- Tuesday, October 18, 1-3 pm Hosted by Cheryl Jaglowski-Ho
- Saturday, October 22, 1-3 pm Hosted by TBA
- Tuesday, October 25, 1-3 pm Hosted by Paula Baumann
- Saturday, October 29, 1-3 pm Hosted by Deborah Amaral
Study Groups: Check the Google Calendar for times and dates.
Most of the guild's study groups will be meeting during the next month. Check the Google Calendar for times and dates.
In light of the current concerns for public health due to the coronavirus, please use your best judgement regarding participation in the study groups. To read the our detailed Covid guidelines, please click here.
Classes & Workshops
Classes are taught by our talented guild members. These classes include beginning and specialty weaving classes, and classes in dyeing and other fiber arts, Workshops are usually offered in a multi-day format and are taught by nationally recognized instructors.
For more details, visit the Classes & Workshops page
Illoominations are member-led activities which may may have a nominal fee. These educational opportunities are open to guild members only and require pre-registration.
For more details and to register online, visit the Illoominations page.
Come & Weave at TFAC: Twill Gamp Sampling Project
The 4 shaft Harrisville has been set up for a small twill gamp, threaded for blocks of straight twill, broken twill, Rosepath and Bird’s eye. The sample was woven using a straight twill treadling but there are so many other possibilities!