Several of our members are interested in teaching outside the regular guild classes and workshops. Please contact them directly for more information.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 336-366-1093
- Focus: Instruction in Beginning weaving. I love to share and see others experience weaving. My beginning class focuses on a sound foundation of the basics of weaving. I teach "Over and Under" a class for learning on four harness floor looms and "Up and Down" on the rigid heddle loom.
- You may register for my classes through The Triangle Weavers Guild or The Yadkin valley Fiber Room http://www.yadkinarts.org/explore/yadkin-valley-fiber-room/
- You are also welcome to contact me directly.
- email@example.com 919-490-6445
- Web site: www.warpandbytedesigns.com
- Focus: teaches all levels of weaving, specialty: complexity on 8 or fewer shafts, color, combining handwoven and commercial fabrics into one of a kind clothing
- Check the Learning/Classes page for an upcoming class that she is co-teaching
- firstname.lastname@example.org 919-427-4680
- Web site: www.woventranslations.com
- Mary is available to teach classes and offers private lessons in her studio at Artspace in Raleigh, NC. She can be found weaving and dyeing at her studio at Artspace in Raleigh. She specializes in woven shibori, ikat, beginning weaving and weaving journals. Check out her website for her class offerings.
- Check the Learning/Classes and Learning/Workshops pages for upcoming classes that she is teaching or co-teaching
- email@example.com 919-469-2584
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LambOnTheLoom
- Web site: www.lambontheloom.weebly.com
- Focus: teaching beginning and intermediate weavers in private or semi-private lessons. Especially interested in making weaving a fun, efficient, and stress-free process. Classes and workshops tailored to the students’ particular needs and interests.
Ruth Ann Ross & Rose Warner
- firstname.lastname@example.org 919-932-6010
- email@example.com 919-968-9917
- Rose's web site: www.RoseWarnerArt.com
- Focus: Color Studies for Weavers. Teaching with a concentration on weaving with color, making decisions about your color choices and experimenting with color. Classes available for both beginning and more advanced students.